uHoo Indoor Air Sensor
The World’s Most Advanced Indoor Air Quality Sensor.
Protect yourself and your family from allergens and toxins. Work in peace and breathe with ease knowing the air around you is safe and healthy.
uHoo Smart Indoor Air Quality Sensor - Your First Step To Clean Air
- Detects and alerts you of air toxins through the uHoo virus index
- 9 indoor air quality sensors
- Protect Your Loved Ones 24/7 - Easy data access via mobile app
- Portable and easy set up
- IFTTT and Alexa compatible
- WIFI connectivity
Know What Makes Your Indoor Air Unhealthy
Do you know that the air you breathe indoors can be up to five times worse than outdoors?
Wooden furniture, cleaning products or carpets in your home or workplace all contribute to the air you breathe.
Unvented cooking, harmful appliances and even the number of people inside a room greatly affect the quality of your indoor air.
Protect your loved ones from allergens and toxins
Manage What You Measure
Babies, kids and the elderly are especially at risk for breathing diseases for many reasons. They are very susceptible to breathing diseases, all the more we should invest in protecting them from what may cause it.
Smoke and pollen (particulate matter, PM2.5) are one of the most common asthma triggers.
Measuring your indoor air quality helps you make better decisions about how you live, work, learn and play.
This knowledge helps you develop better and healthier habits. For example, know when you need to start purifying the air in your workspace to avoid asthma or allergies triggered by unhealthy indoor air.
Eliminate Guesswork With uHoo
Air pollution cannot be eliminated when it is invisible to you.
The only way to know what kind of pollution you’re facing is by seeing exactly what you’re breathing in. uHoo helps you do just that. When you receive an alert about the air quality, the uHoo app will also automatically provide recommendations on what you can do at that moment for better air quality.
Better air with uHoo
Optimise your air quality so you can guard against and deactivate viruses with the uHoo Virus Index
Do you fall sick frequently? Frequent headaches? Suffering from allergies? Want to live in a healthy environment?
The ‘uHoo Virus Index’ is a patent pending technology that uses the power of air quality data to help you know if the transmission of viruses in your home/workplace is likely to happen.
It informs you of how the air quality in your environment affects your health and immune system.
These levels are determined based on scientific analysis of five air quality factors which include Temperature, Relative Humidity, PM2.5, Carbon Dioxide, and Nitrogen Dioxide.
- Good: COVID-19 survival is low and airborne transmission is unlikely.
- Mild: COVID-19 survival is moderate and airborne transmission is possible but air quality poses little to almost no direct health risk for people not sensitive to air pollution.
- Bad: COVID-19 survival is prolonged and airborne transmission is likely.
- Severe: COVID-19 survival is high and airborne transmission is likely.
9 Indoor Air Quality Sensors
Monitor each room, record your respiratory conditions, and automatically turn on your air purifier. You can also get alerts and customize when you want to be notified and share the following data with family and friends.
- Temperature - feel more comfortable and have a restful sleep
- Humidity - minimize moisture and prevent mold from forming
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) - feel less nauseous and have a clearer mind
- Total volatile organic compounds (tVOC) - know which chemicals and products to keep out
- Dust (PM2.5) - prevent dust buildup before sensitive allergies and infections occur
- Carbon monoxide - avoid fatigue, chest pain, and air poisoning
- Ozone - relieve throat irritation and learn which gadgets affect your health
- Nitrogen dioxide - learn when to keep roadside fumes from entering and what you can do about it
- Air pressure - understand why arthritic pains and headaches happen
Protect Your Loved Ones 24/7 - Easy Data Access
Access all your important data when you need it.
View how your habits and activities affect your home, health, and productivity with the uHoo app.
Check on the air quality in your homes to protect your loved ones from unhealthy air.
Portable and Lightweight
Weighing just 210 grams, you can take it with you when you're travelling.
At home, you can shift it from the living room to your bedroom easily.
Easy Set Up
1. Plug: Plug it into a power source and sync it with the uHoo mobile app.
2. Sync: Setup your uHoo with the uHoo mobile app on iOS
3.Monitor: Easily track and monitor your indoor air quality
Set it up effortlessly with this video guide!
Connect with your favourite smart devices to automatically keep your air clean
What you will get
1 x uHoo Indoor Air Sensor
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Power Adapter
Weight: 210 g
Dimensions: 165 mm x 85 mm
Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4 GHz
Power: Micro USB power adapter and 5V DC external power adapter
Security: 128-bit AES encryption via SSL
Processor: High-performance ARM-based
Platform: Cloud-based with iOS and Android mobile applications
Care: Use soft cloth/brush to remove obvious dirt and dust
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have 3 of these devices. Works well.
I have 3 of these devices. Works well.